Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Helping with House Chores

Every morning, we will bring the garbage bag out to throw at the centralised rubbish bin at the corridor area. Past few weeks, Gavin has always been following me and observed how me or Gareth throw the bag into the bin. This made me recall that I previously used my mobile phone to record how Gareth helped to throw the garbage bag into the bin.



Video is not very clear as the phone used did not have good resolution. Now have a look at this
video (better resolution as just changed phone to Nokia 6300 :P) which I recorded Gavin doing the same, helping to throw garbage bag. Haha.. I really enjoyed the similarity in the actions.



Gavin just love helping with house chores. Here's a
video of him helping mummy to collect laundry from the kitchen and putting them on the sofa.

3 comments:

Chew Family said...

WowWowWow....Your Videos makes my day :D....keep smiling throughout your videos...I really enjoy them :D Your 2 adorable boys are very smart! :D

Wesley said...

wow.. the boys are so adorable!

wesley's mum :)

TERIIY said...

Your 2 boys - esp Gavin all grown up liao!! So sensible helping out with the house chores...I thank god if Jerald would be half as helpful as them!