Saturday, May 19, 2007

He said a full sentence!

Yesterday, mummy bought Gareth's favourite fruit, Grapes. Came back home and Gareth asked to eat 水果. He followed mummy to kitchen and then emerged from the kitchen calling out to me, 爸爸要吃水果吗?I was baffled initially so did not respond and he asked again the second time. This time, I said delightly 要! We then have grapes together and he will once a while put one into my mouth and say 爸爸吃. You can imagine how extra sweet those grapes are ;)

Today, when mummy brought Gareth to school, Ms Lee (One of Gareth's teachers) asked Gareth to say bye bye to mummy. He just waved. Ms Lee then said, "Gareth, you must open your mouth and say bye bye to mummy". Hahaha... kids are kids... he then opened his mouth wide and waved to mummy! I was not around to see it but I'm sure they enjoyed that funny moment.

2 comments:

Chew Family said...

WOw...he's a good one. :)
:O & waved byebye was funny :D

duMMySPy said...

aiyo... so sweet... hahahahaha... he is getting very cheeky already... hehehehe.. i think boys are like that... :)